A keepsake Caribbean American Heritage Award Awards Gala Souvenir Event Program will be produced containing information about about the Gala, the Institute of Caribbean Studies, its projects and programs and the Honorees. The event program will be distributed to Caribbean American organizations, contributing companies, ICS supporters, embassies and Gala attendees.
Advertising at the Caribbean American Heritage Awards is an excellent opportunity for you to showcase your business and organization before one of the nation’s largest gathering of Caribbean American entrepreneurs, elected officials, and community leaders. By advertising, your organization will:
· Gain visibility before 500 regional and international minority entrepreneurs, senior public officials, politicians, business leaders, minority business advocates, philanthropists, government officials, among others.
· Become a partner of a leading advocacy and public policy organization.
· Access special benefits that raises your company’s visibility in the Caribbean American community.
· Demonstrate support for various projects and programs organized year round.
Join us as an advertising partner for the 26th Annual Caribbean American Heritage Awards Gala and prove your leadership in our corporate community
View and download our advertising information below or contact our office for customized packaging - [email protected]
The Caribbean American Heritage Awards is produced by CaribNation TV and is aired on the CaribVision Network in 22 Caribbean territories, the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom.
Important Advertising Deadlines
Print Advertising (All levels)
· Please provide your ad using one of the following formats: PDF (300 dpi), JPEG (JPG) or GIF
· Please include all fonts and images.
· Files should be in color; black and white; or grayscale.
· Please send files by email.
*contact Karema Daley for more information